Gwendolyn Carole Tipton truly understands the power of prayer and has written a yearlong inspirational journal to help lead readers out of the darkest corners of their lives and into a place of peace. Writing was a skill Gwendolyn learned early in life and honed during her climb through corporate America to the rank of CEO. But it wasn’t until a series of misjudgments led to her conviction and 33 months in a federal women’s prison camp that she truly found her calling.
The Prayor: One Who Prays offers a yearlong glimpse into Gwendolyn’s struggle to understand her actions and forgive herself. Gwendolyn has also published Feeling Wheels, a book of poetry, and The Prayor Worships with Isaiah, which uses the Book of Isaiah to guide worship.
While Gwendolyn loves writing, her greatest loves are her husband and their son and daughter. She is also thankful for the fifty special family members and friends who supported her throughout her incarceration. She currently lives in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Her next book (about journaling) will be published this year.
Public Speaking Topics:
• Take hold of your life by Journaling
• How to Journal and Pray Using The Prayor: One Who Prays
• How to Read and Write Poetry using Feeling Wheels
• How to Write a Meditative Journal
• Journeying from CEO to a Number at Alderson Federal Camp for Women
• Meet Maya Angelou: My Author Icon